15 LANDSDOWNE CLASSES- THE GLOBAL TABLE: NOODLES
THE GLOBAL NOODLE
- Join 15 Landsdowne as we travel the globe exploring incredible noodle dishes.
DATE: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2021
LOCATION: 15 Landsdowne Catering+Mercantile Tasting Room, 29 Race St, Frenchtown, NJ
TICKET COST: $65 per person.
INCLUDED IN TICKET COST:
- all necessary food+equipment+instruction+take home recipes
- complete meal following instruction to include all offerings on the menu below
- fabulous fun and laughter
CLASS DIFFICULTY LEVEL-Easy to Moderate (basic cooking+chopping skills)
ABOUT OUR CLASSES
- We aim to educate in a relaxed, casual manner.
- These classes are structured for 'real' cooks. As such, although everyone LOVES making pasta, in a couple of instances, we will be utilizing store-bought pasta in unique ways to create fabulous dishes.
- Our goal is for our participants to have FUN while learning a bit about cultures+foods from around the world.
- There is truly no skill prerequisite aside from a healthy curiosity about food.
- Each class concludes when we all sit down and enjoy a complete meal of the recipes we learned about.
- Event is BYOB
- All participants should be vaccinated
- All staff will be masked.
MENU (BOLD INDICATES A SELECTION TO BE HANDS-ON IN CLASS)
- AMERICAN-TOASTED RAVIOLI
- THAILAND-CHILLED CRUNCH NOODLE SALAD (VEGETARIAN)
- SPAIN-CLAMS WITH ISRAELI COUSCOUS+CHORIZO
- CHINA-DAN DAN MEIN
- ITALIAN-CACIO Y PEPE (VEGETARIAN)
- AMERICAN-BLACKBERRY PASTA WITH CHOCOLATE