FRIDAY, MARCH 13TH-REGIONAL CUISINES: LATIN STREET FOODS
REGIONAL CUISINES: LATIN STREET FOODS
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to chop+mix your way through each selected recipe. This class is open to all those with moderate kitchen skills.
DATE: Friday, March 13, 2020
CLASS SIZE: 12 Adults
PRICING: $60 per person
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 3-4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
BASIC CLASS: ENTERTAINING BASICS
- Recipes highlighting the Latin Street Food
- All Guests will go home with copies of all recipes
- Tacos Al Carbon
- Chipotle-Lime Tacos
- Sweet+Savory Empanadas
- Tostones with Creamy Mojo
ABOUT OUR COOKING CLASSES
- Our Cooking Classes will feature instruction based upon either a specific technique, piece of equipment or ingredient.
- Each class enables the participants to both build upon their existing knowledge or learn a new skill set. We suggest participants have moderate familiarity with kitchen skills to attend this class.