SUNDAY, MARCH 29TH-SIMPLE ENTERTAINING
SIMPLE ENTERTAINING: HORS D'OEUVRES
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to chop+mix your way through each selected recipe. This class is open to all those who possess moderate kitchen skills.
DATE: Sunday, March 29, 2020
CLASS SIZE: 12 Adults
PRICING: $60 per person
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 3-4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- At the conclusion we will enjoy what we have created.
BASIC CLASS: ENTERTAINING BASICS
- Recipes highlighting Simple Hors D'oeuvres
- All Guests will go home with copies of all recipes
- Duo of Bruschetta Toppings
- A Duo of Elegant Dips
- Candied Bacon
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Mushrooms stuffed with goat cheese+chives
ABOUT OUR COOKING CLASSES
- Our Cooking Classes will feature instruction based upon either a specific technique, piece of equipment or ingredient.
- Each class enables the participants to both build upon their existing knowledge or learn a new skill set. We suggest participants have basic familiarity with kitchen skills to attend this class.