WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4TH-THE BASICS: POACHING
HOW TO BOIL WATER: BLANCHING+POACHING+BOILING
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to chop+mix your way through each selected recipe. Our Basic classes are open to all skill levels.
DATE: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
CLASS SIZE: 12 Adults
PRICING: $60 per person,
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 3-4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
BASIC CLASS: HOW TO BOIL WATER WILL FEATURE:
- An introduction to basic knife skills
- Basic Kitchen Safety
- Recipes highlighting: blanching+poaching+braising using a variety of liquids
- All Guests will go home with copies of all recipes
- Pea Salad with Dijon-Yogurt Dressing
- PerfectHerb Poached Shrimp
- Poached Chicken+Asparagus with Herb Rouille
- Basmati Pilaf
ABOUT OUR BASIC COOKING SERIES OF CLASSES
- Our Basic Cooking Classes are each planned around a specific facet of cooking. Each class will feature instruction based upon either a specific technique, piece of equipment or ingredient.
- Each class enables the participants to both build upon their existing knowledge or learn a new skill set. There is no advanced knowledge necessary to attend these classes.