SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 29TH-COOKING WITH KIDS: AFTER SCHOOL SNACKS
20 40 $20.00 - $40.00
COOKING WITH KIDS CLASS-AFTER-SCHOOL SNACKS!
- DATE: Saturday, February 29, 2020
- TIME: 12PM-2PM
- CLASS SIZE: 12 children+parents as required or desired
- PRICING: $40 per child, no charge for supervising adults. Parents may of course help their little one! If parent wishes to actively participate (fully-hands-on), an additional person charge of $20 will apply.
- FINE PRINT: Class available to children ages 8 and up. Parents must remain with children under 12-years old throughout class.
This class will feature the following:
- An introduction to Basic Kitchen Tools
- Basic Kitchen Safety
- Beginning Knife Skills
- Hands-On Opportunities for All Kids
- We will enjoy all items produced as a group
- Children will go home with copies of all recipes
We will be making:
- Cheese Quesadillas
- Classic Hummus
- Fudgy Chocolate Cake Mugs
- Chef's Knife
- Food Processor
- Rasp Grater
ABOUT OUR COOKING WITH KIDS SERIES OF CLASSES
- Our Cooking with Kids Series classes are each planned around a unique theme. Each class will feature instruction on culinary skills and techniques sure to help your child progress in the kitchen . Our classes teach more than cooking!
- Each class enables the students to strengthen their math, reading science, and comprehension skills. They also feature lessons in history, food safety, manners and healthy eating.